Christmas Coloring Contest!
Join the Manteca, Recreation & Community Services Department for this FREE event for the whole family! Get creative with markers, crayons, gel pens, or other traditional mediums for your entry!
AGE GROUPS and ENTRY FORMS:
HOW TO ENTER:
Submit your entry by 5:00 pm on December 17, 2020
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Manteca Recreation & Community Services, 252 Magnolia Avenue, Manteca, CA 95337
Drop Off through mail slot: 252 Magnolia Avenue, Manteca, CA 95337
1. Print entry form and color it using your choice of medium (crayons, markers, etc.).
2. Submit entry by 5:00 pm on December 17, 2020 by email, mail, or drop off.
3. Include full name, age (at time of entry), mailing address (no PO Boxes), telephone number and email address. If underage at the time of entry, you must include parent or legal guardian's full name.
Three (3) winners from each age group will be selected! Stay tuned for more information!
By submitting an entry, you agree to the following official contest rules:
1. Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. All entries must be original and entirely created by entrant. No help from parents or older siblings/helpers.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Contest is open to Manteca city residents only. City of Manteca employees, boards, commissions, committees, and council members are not allowed to submit an entry.
5. Entries must be emailed, mailed, or dropped off. No other method of entry will be accepted.
6. Drawings will be judged independently based on the ability of each entrant. Winners from each age gorup will be determined by judges with their sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding in all respects.
7. Potential winners will be contacted by email or phone on or about December 22, 2020 and have five (5) business days to respond or he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
8. All selected winners will have their entries posted on the City's webpage.
9. Entries will not be given back once submitted.
10. City of Manteca is not resonsible for lost mail.
Failure to comply with the Official Rules of the contest will result in a participant's disqualification.