The City of Manteca Streets Division is responsible for:
- Curb, gutter, sidewalk, and curb ramp repairs.
- Pavement repair and roadway maintenance.
- Making and installing street signs and street legends.
- Maintenance and repair of the City's storm drain system.
- Clearing storm drain grates to prevent flooding.
- Pickup of leaves.
- On-call 24/7 for roadway emergencies.
Ongoing Road Construction Projects:
- July 18 - September 6, 2022; Full road closure of McKinley Avenue from south of Bronzan Road to Woodward Avenue. Updates include installing underground utility improvements and street improvements on McKinley Avenue and East Atherton Drive for the Denali Subdivision. Construction to occur between 8 AM- 5 PM. For more information call Jose Ramirez, Contractor Project Manager, at (916)803-3813.
- Week of July 16, 2022; Library Parking Lot Renovation. The library parking lot is set to closed for repaving on Monday, July 18. The repavement project will continue throughout the week. The library will remain open during normal business hours.
- Ongoing June- July, 2022; Airport Way Pavement Improvement Project.
*For street flooding, call: 456-8449 or 456-8460. For flooding occurring outside of normal business hours, call the Manteca Police Dispatcher at 456-8100.
*For street sweeping, call: 456-8440.
To report a street light outage, click here.
To report a storm drain problem, click here.
To download the street sweeping schedule, click here or call (209) 456-8440.
Click hereto view the document: "Designated STAA Truck Route" (Adobe pdf - 650 KB)