The City of Manteca Streets Division is responsible for:
- Curb, gutter, sidewalk, and curb ramp repairs.
- Pavement repair and roadway maintenance.
- Making and installing street signs and street legends.
- Maintenance and repair of the City's storm drain system.
- Clearing storm drain grates to prevent flooding.
- Pickup of leaves.
- On-call 24/7 for roadway emergencies.
*For street flooding, call: 456-8449 or 456-8460. For flooding occurring outside of normal business hours, call the Manteca Police Dispatcher at 456-8100.
*For street sweeping, call: 456-8440.
To report a street light outage, click here.
To report a storm drain problem, click here.
To download the street sweeping schedule, click here or call (209) 456-8440.
Click hereto view the document: "Designated STAA Truck Route" (Adobe pdf - 650 KB)