City Of Manteca

Report A Problem

​​Report A Problem

The Public Works Department is committed to quickly responding to problems associated with the Public Infrastructure. If your problem is not listed below or if there is no answer at the telephone number provided, feel free to contact the Public Works office at 456-8400. To contact Public Works for an urgent matter after normal business hours, call the Manteca Police Dispatcher at 456-8100.

Contact Us Online

Call the Streets Division at 456-8449 for:
  • Pot-holes or pavement problems
  • Curb, gutter, or sidewalk problems
  • Storm drain problems (including localized flooding due to a storm drain system blockage)
Contact the Public Works office at 456-8400 for:
  • Street Light Problems
  • Traffic Signal Problem
Contact the Water Division at 456-8466 for:
  • Water system leaks or failures

Sewer System Problem
For problems with the City's sanitary sewer system, please call the Water Quality Control Facility at 456-8470. The City will maintain your sewer lateral from the City right-of-way line to the sewer main, provided a clean-out is located at the back of sidewalk in accordance with City Standards. The City is not responsible for maintenance of sewer lines located on private property.

Natural Gas Odor / Suspected Leak
Natural gas is odorless and colorless. As a safety precaution, PG&E adds a sulfur-like odor to natural gas to help people identify gas leaks. If you suspect a gas leak, open windows and doors and get everyone out of the building. Using a phone away from the building, call 9-1-1 and PG&E at 1-800-743-5000.