We are pleased that you are considering the Manteca Transit Center as a venue for your event needs. Ideally located in the heart of downtown Manteca at 220 Moffat Blvd., our facility provides a perfect combination of customizable space options that can be adapted to a variety of social, business and combined uses.
While the City’s transit operator utilizes a portion of the Transit Center for their administrative offices, the Manteca Transit Center is owned and managed by the City of Manteca. Rental of the community rooms is managed by the City of Manteca Public Works Department.
Please note that there is no public access to any of the rooms in the Transit Center during business hours. To schedule a tour or for more information, please call (209) 456-8890
What Distinguishes our Facility
Transit Center Virtual Tour
360 degree virtual tours are now available for each of the Transit Center rental spaces. You can interact with the tour by using your computer’s mouse or touchpad to “look around” the space. Click on any of the images above to experience a 360 degree virtual tour of the selected space. Click here to view a virtual tour of our lobby.
- Staff dedicated to serving your needs from your initial inquiry to the conclusion of your event.
- Facilities that provide a variety of uses – from small functions to large events.
- Adequate parking facilities that accommodate 97 parking spaces.
- Full-service, catering-friendly commercial kitchen with large, roll-up service window.
- Beautiful patio area with outdoor tables and chairs.
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment that allows simulcast video streaming coupled with lighting/internet capabilities designed to deliver a “WOW” experience.
- Free Wi-Fi
Benefits Included with Rental
Facility rental is based on established rates and is determined by the type of event, space used, and hours needed. For details, please refer to the Transit Center.
Reservation Policy. The following amenities are included with your rental at no extra charge:
- Dimmable house lights and appropriate HVAC during event hours.
- Electronically controlled black-out and opaque interior window coverings.
- Full use of electrical, audio/visual equipment, Wi-Fi, drop down display screens.
- Full use of common areas - entry lobby and hallways.
- Use of outdoor patio area.
- Free parking, with 97 parking spaces (51 covered) and 5 handicapped spaces.
- 30 Round tables (5’), 70 Oblong tables (2’ x 5’) and 240 chairs.
- Podium with affixed and walk-around microphone system.
- U.S. and California flag pole set
While we offer generous amenities with each rental, there are a few requirements which are the responsibility of each renter:
- Private Security – all events require a certain level of security which must be paid by renter.
- Cleaning Service – we can clean for a fee, or you can make your own cleaning arrangements.
- Insurance – all events require certain levels of general liability insurance. Please see pg. 4 of the Reservation Policy
- Event Tear Down – renters are required to clean tables and chairs and put them away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I schedule a walk-thru of the facility?
Absolutely! While we cannot accommodate walk-in tours, you can request a Faciltiy Tour by calling (209) 456-8890.
How large is the Transit Center?
Community Room 1 (Large) is 2,225 sq. ft. and can accommodate 240 guests in a banquet setting. Community Room 2 (Small) measures 940 sq. ft. and can accommodate 100 in a classroom setting. Both rooms combine to measure 3,648 sq. ft.
How late can I rent the facility?
12:00 a.m. (midnight) is the latest that renters can be inside the facility due to insurance and liability reasons. This means that all tear down and clean-up must be completed in adequate time in order to vacate the premises by midnight.
What kind of insurance do I need?
You need General Liability Insurance with a $2 million minimum limit per occurrence; General Aggregate of $2 million; and General Liability Additional Insured Endorsement naming City of Manteca. If alcoholic beverages are being served at event, Liquor Liability Insurance is also required. Please see pg. 4 of the Reservation Policy for detailed insurance requirements.
Thank you for your interest in the Manteca Transit Center. To check on available dates for your event or obtain more information please call (209) 456-8890 or e-mail us at