|City of Manteca Adopts $25 Permit Fees for Short-Term Rental Units|
At its April 5, 2022 City Council meeting, the Manteca City Council adopted Resolution 22-156, implementing a $25 permit fee for all applications and renewals for short-term rental units.
The City Council first adopted an ordinance establishing short-term rental unit requirements at its January 18, 2022 meeting; the ordinance went into effect in February 2022.
|2022 City Council Goals|
- Stabilize City Finances
- Expand Homelessness Solutions & Affordable Housing Options
- Economic Development & Vitality
- Invest & Update City Infrastructure & Facilities
- Quality of Life
- Organizational Health/Effectiveness
|New Cannabis Ordinance|
At the December 21, 2021 City Council meeting, Council adopted an ordinance that now specifies:
- Regulations for cannabis businesses; and
- Regulations for personal cultivation of medical and adult-use cannabis; and
The ordinance goes into effect in late January 2022: 30 days after the adoption.
Read the cannabis ordinance and learn about the cannabis ordinance process in Manteca. For questions, please email email@example.com.
|Sign-up for Flashvote|
Calling all Manteca residents: The City of Manteca needs your opinions!
Our new monthly FlashVote surveys allow you to give feedback on important community issues...all it takes is one minute a month! Surveys can be taken on any device, including smartphones. All answers are anonymous and personal information is protected.
Take a minute to register now and make sure your voice is heard: FlashVote.com/Manteca.
|Changes to Organic Waste Recycling|
Due to SB 1383, there are changes in organic food waste recycling coming to the City of Manteca! Examples of “organic food waste” includes:
- Fruit and vegetables, cheese, meat, bones, poultry, seafood, bread, rice, pasta and oils;
- Coffee grounds, coffee filters and tea bags;
- Cut flowers and herbs; and
- Any decayable matter produced from human or animal food production, preparation and consumption activities.
Learn more about residential recycling requirements and commercial recycling requirements.
|2022 Manteca Watering Schedule|
Let's all do our part to keep saving water, Manteca! We are experiencing exceptional drought conditions throughout the County and state. Be sure to only water your lawn on your scheduled day, and that you have eliminated runoff into non-irrigated areas. It is more critical than ever that Californians continue to work together to Save Our Water & secure water for future generations.
Find your watering schedule day and additional conservation tips.
The City of Manteca has a free mobile app that allows residents to interact with City Hall without having to travel or make calls. If you need to report graffiti, bring other topics to the City's attention or find City department information, just open the GoGov app and submit your request. You can also use the GoGov app to:
- View a City department phone directory
- View Council Meeting recordings and agendas
- View updated COVID-19 information
- Report issues, such as illegal dumping, graffiti or potholes
Download the free City of Manteca GoGov app from your mobile device's app store: