Recycled Water Program
Starting September 1, 2022 the City of Manteca is offering residents Recycled Water for Irrigation, free of charge. SEE FLYER
2022 Manteca Watering Schedule
Please be advised there have been changes to the approved watering days.
- Property addresses ending in 0,2,4,6,8 are allowed to water on Tuesday and Saturday.
- Property addresses ending in 1,3,5,7,9 are allowed to water on Wednesday and Sunday.
- No Watering is allowed on Monday, Thursday or Friday.
- No Watering is allowed on any day between noon and 6pm.
- Non-residential properties are not permitted to water ornamental grass
Find your watering schedule day and additional conservation tips.
Water Shortage Mandate
The City of Manteca has issued new regulations under the Stage 2 Water Shortage Contingency Plan (WSCP). Effective July, 2022 the following measures will be set in place to conserve water and inform residents of the new restrictions:
- Mandatory 20% reduction in water usage
- Reduce irrigation at City-owned public facilities and parks.
- Provide the public with additional information consisting of literature explaining City policies, speaking engagements for the public to attend, website updates, billing inserts, and conversation messages and notices printed in local newspapers.
- Provide educational programs at local schools.
Learn more about Manteca’s water conservation plan.
|Public Works Updates|
Solid Waste Division Building Temporary Closed For Renovation
The Solid Waste Division office at 210 E. Wetmore Street will be closed for some much-needed
renovation starting Wednesday June 23, 2022. The building will receive some internal paintwork, installation of new floors, and replacement of aged furniture for staff to use in serving customers. Construction to continue until further notice.
Click here for details
Airport Way and Library Parking Lot Project
The City of Manteca is implementing two important infrastructure projects, which were prioritized by City Council. The first one is the Airport Way Pavement Improvements Project, which will rehabilitate the deteriorated pavement. Improvements for this major arterial roadway include Asphalt Concrete (AC) repair and overlay as well as Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) curb ramps. The improvements along Airport Way will be between Woodward Avenue and Tactical Way, a little under a five-mile stretch of roadway. This improvement is intended to be road maintenance and make the roadway more drivable. The second one is the Manteca Library Parking Lot Repavement Project. This project aims to reconstruct the parking lot, improve drainage, and provide ADA curb ramps improvements.
Click here for additional information.
Changes to Organic Waste Recycling
Due to SB 1383, there are changes in organic food waste recycling coming to the City of Manteca! Examples of “organic food waste” includes:
- Fruit and vegetables, cheese, meat, bones, poultry, seafood, bread, rice, pasta and oils;
- Coffee grounds, coffee filters and tea bags;
- Cut flowers and herbs; and
- Any decayable matter produced from human or animal food production, preparation and consumption activities.
Learn more about residential recycling requirements and commercial recycling requirements.
|Connect with Us!|
Sign-up for Flashvote
Calling all Manteca residents: The City of Manteca needs your opinions!
Our new monthly FlashVote surveys allow you to give feedback on important community issues...all it takes is one minute a month! Surveys can be taken on any device, including smartphones. All answers are anonymous and personal information is protected.
Take a minute to register now and make sure your voice is heard: FlashVote.com/Manteca.
Download the GoManteca App
The City of Manteca has a free mobile app that allows residents to interact with City Hall without having to travel or make calls. If you need to report graffiti, bring other topics to the City's attention or find City department information, just open the GoGov app and submit your request. You can also use the GoGov app to:
- View a City department phone directory
- View Council Meeting recordings and agendas
- Report issues, such as illegal dumping, graffiti or potholes
Download the free City of Manteca GoGov app from your mobile device's app store: