Finance Department
Accounting Manager - Jared Hansen
City Of Manteca

Utility Services-Discontinue Service

​​​​It is your responsibility to notify the City when you move or wish to make any changes to your residential utility account. The water meter will be read within 1 business day of your requested closing date or receipt of your request, whichever is later. A final bill will be prepared based on the closing date and will be prorated from the last month's service through the closing date. You may request to discontinue utility services by completing a Move-Out ​​form and submitting it via fax at (209) 923-8930, via email to,​