The City of Manteca has proclaimed a local emergency in response to the global COVID-19 pandemic and the effects it is having on the City. The Proclamation temporarily relaxes the City's purchasing requirements to allow us to acquire goods and services at a moment's notice, enhancing our ability to protect the public's safety. Adoption of the Emergency Proclamation is also required for cost reimbursement from national or state agencies for expenses we may incur for any activities we undertake to combat COVID-19. For our latest updates on COV-19, see our Coronavirus Information page here.
With the safety of the citizens and the employees of the City of Manteca in mind, the Finance Department will be closing its Finance Department lobby and counters to the public starting Monday March 16th , 2020 at 7:30 AM. We realize that this could cause inconvenience for some customers looking to make their utility payments, start utility services, or apply for a business license.
We encourage the use of alternative forms of payment such as those listed below:
- Online bill pay by clicking here
- Make payments by phone at 209-456-8730
- Drop off payments in the drop box located in City Hall parking lot at 1001 W. Center Street
(check or money order, no cash please) Click here to view on a map.
- To Start or Stop services, please email email@example.com or call 209-456-8730
- For Business License related inquiries, please call 209-456-8730