TRACK YOUR BUS IN REAL TIME - Real Time Information is here!
You can now find out where your bus is and when it will arrive at your bus stop on your computer, mobile device (with web access), and by phone using the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) by calling (209) 665-3901. The system uses NextBus software and the Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking satellites combined with Manteca Transit bus schedule information to provide accurate arrival information for all bus stops in our fixed route bus system.
Real Time Bus Tracker: https://www.nextbus.com/#!/manteca-transit/2/loop/trancent_d
Seven transit agencies in all-in-one trip planning and ticketing app for San Joaquin County. This innovation service is in partnership with San Joaquin Council of Governments, San Joaquin Regional Transit District (RTD), Lodi Grapeline, Altamont Corridor Express (ACE), Manteca Transit, Ripon Blossom Express, Escalon eTrans, and Tracy Tracer. Click here for more information.
- Adult $1.00
- Youth (Age 2-18) $0.75
- Senior/Persons with Disablities/Medicare $0.50
- Child (under 2) Free
- Transfers Free
- Please bring exact fare. Drivers do not carry cash and cannot make change.
Discounted Fare Card Application
If you are a senior (age 62 and older), have a disability or a Medicare Card Holder and you would like to have a Discount Fare Card to provide proof of your eligibility to ride Manteca Transit at a discount,
download the application and return it to the Manteca Transit Center, 220 Moffat Boulevard, Manteca, CA 95336. Click here to download the DFC Application in Spanish or click here to download the Eligibility Criteria in Spanish.
Access San Joaquin is pleased to offer free travel training within the San Joaquin County service area. In an effort to provide greater independence and increase mobility options for senior citizens and people with disabilities, travel training offers instruction on how to use fixed-route public transportation.
Need to take more than one bus to complete your trip? This is the procedure to follow:
- When you board your first bus, request a transfer ticket from the driver when you pay your fare.
- If a third bus is required to complete your trip, a full fare is required when boarding that bus.
- Transfers are free and are valid for one (1) hour and must be surrendered after one use.
- Transfers are only valid when transferring to another route where two (2) or more routes intersect.
- One transfer per paying passenger will be issued upon request only when boarding the bus.
- Monthly pass passengers do not have to request a transfer.
- Adult $35.00
- Youth (Age 2-18) $28.00
- Senior/Disabled/Medicare $28.00
- Adult $9.00
- Youth (Age 5-18) $7.00
- Senior / Persons with Disabilities / Medicare $4.50
Passes can be purchased at the Manteca Transit Office located at 220 Moffat Boulevard, Manteca CA 95336 or the Manteca Parks and Recreation Office located at 252 Magnolia Avenue Manteca, CA 95337.
Fixed Route Monthly Pass holders may use their pass to ride the Saturday General Public Dial-a-Ride service