The City of Manteca's City Council has approved a Small Business Assistance Recovery Grant Program to provide temporary financial relief for eligible small business (business with a maximum of 20 employees) that have been financially impacted as a result of COVID-19.
Complete Program Guidelines can be found here.
- This grant program is on a first-come, first-served basis. A total of $300,000 has been made available and will be awarded to the first 100 qualified small businesses.
- A maximum grant amount of $3,000 is available to qualified small businesses.
- If awarded, funds may be used for applicant's payroll expenses, lease or mortgage payment for business premises, payments on existing equipment, and supplies/inventory.
- The City reserves the right to audit the applicant's books and records for compliance with terms in this Agreement.
- Businesses receiving funding shall, to the maximum extent feasible:
- If applicable, adopt Federal and State guidance for operating their businesses (social distancing, clean down procedures, limiting in-store occupancy, etc.)
- If applicable, prioritized delivery of food services to seniors and economically vulnerable populations.
Applications are not being accepted at this time.