Keeping Manteca Safe & Prepared
Join the Conversation for our Health, Safety, and Fiscal Recovery
Your health and safety is our top priority – the City is committed to keeping you and your family safe.
Our City team is working hard to ensure Manteca continues to be prepared for any medical, economic or catastrophic emergency. Find COVID 19 updates at ci.manteca.ca.us/covid19.
As we plan for the hard fiscal recovery ahead, it is more important than ever we hear from you—the residents we serve. In recent community engagement, residents have identified priorities the City should focus on, including:
- Preparing for any future medical or catastrophic emergency
- Maintaining 911 emergency preparedness and disaster readiness
- Maintaining neighborhood police patrols
- Ensuring adequate fire protection and paramedic capacity/response
- Supporting residents and local businesses through Manteca's local recovery
Please join the conversation by completing a Community Feedback Form today, which will help us all as we plan for tough road ahead.
If you are a member of a local organization and would like to receive an online informational presentation regarding Manteca's future recovery efforts contact Toni Lundgren at email@example.com.