Dave Frank - Facilities Superintendent
The City of Manteca Streets Division is responsible for:
- Curb, gutter, sidewalk, and curb ramp repairs.
- Pavement repair and roadway maintenance.
- Making and installing street signs and street legends.
- Maintenance and repair of the City's storm drain system.
- Clearing storm drain grates to prevent flooding.
- Street sweeping.
- Pickup of leaves.
- On-call 24/7 for roadway emergencies.
For street flooding, call: 456-8449 or 456-8460.
For flooding occurring outside of normal business hours, call the Manteca Police Dispatcher at 456-8100.