- State Water Resources Control Board - Main page for the Storm Water Program and General Permits
- Explorers' Club - A fun site for kids ages 5-12.
- Students' Center - An educational site for older kids.
- Environmental Education Center - An educational site for teachers and students.
- Water Science for Schools - Information on many aspects of water, along with pictures, data, maps, and an interactive center where you can give opinions and test your water knowledge.
- Environmental Links For Kids - Links to about 90 different sites that deal with Environmental Science for kids.
- Motor Oil Recycling - Manteca provides its residents with oil collection containers that are picked up on a weekly basis and exchanged for another container.
- Manteca Solid Waste Recycling Division - Information about collection services.
- University of California - Main page for the Statewide Integrated Pest Management Project.
- EPA Pesticide Program - EPA Office of Pesticides Program (OPP) home page
- International Erosion Control Association - A non-profit, member organization that provides education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry.
- Erosion Control - Links to other erosion control information for Business and Industry.
- Concerned Citizen Resources - Become familiar with environmental issues and potential environmental and human health risks caused by pollution.
- EPA Office of Children's Health Protection - Information regarding water quality and children's health.
- EPA Office of Water - Information about urban runoff pollution, also called "non-point source pollution".
- Click here to download the EPA's Citizen's Guide to Pest Control and Pesticide Safety (a large PDF file - takes awhile to download).
- Take care of your lawn in an environmentally friendly way. Download the EPA booklet Healthy Lawn, Healthy Environment (a large PDF file - takes awhile to download).
- Earth 911 - A great organization with lots of information about the environment.