The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has released new preliminary flood insurance rate maps for our area.
Flood Protection Flyer, December 2007: Download (PDF File)
Flood Protection Flyer, July 2008: Download (PDF File)
- Department of Homeland Security main website: http://www.dhs.gov
- FEMA main website: http://www.fema.gov
- FEMA website on Mapping: http://rmc.mapmodteam.com/RMC9/Links.htm
- FEMA Map Assistance Center 1-877-FEMA MAP (1-877-336-2627) Open Mon-Fri, 5am-3:30pm PST
- To view, or purchase flood hazard maps for a nominal fee: www.msc.fema.gov or 1-800-358-9616
- General information about flood insurance: www.floodsmart.gov
- To find a local agent: 1-888-FLOOD29 or check your local Yellow Pages
If you cannot view the maps on this site, a paper copy may be viewed during normal business hours at the Public Works Department, located at 1001 West Center Street, Manteca.