The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has released new preliminary flood insurance rate maps for our area.
Flood Protection Flyer, December 2007: Download (PDF File)
Flood Protection Flyer, July 2008: Download (PDF File)
- Department of Homeland Security main website: http://www.dhs.gov
- FEMA main website: http://www.fema.gov
- FEMA website on Mapping: http://rmc.mapmodteam.com/RMC9/Links.htm
- FEMA Map Assistance Center 1-877-FEMA MAP (1-877-336-2627) Open Mon-Fri, 5am-3:30pm PST
- To view, or purchase flood hazard maps for a nominal fee: www.msc.fema.gov or 1-800-358-9616
- General information about flood insurance: www.floodsmart.gov
- To find a local agent: 1-888-FLOOD29 or check your local Yellow Pages
If you cannot view the maps on this site, a paper copy may be viewed during normal business hours at the Public Works Department, located at 1001 West Center Street, Manteca.
More information is available at the San Joaquin County web site