Welcome to the City of Manteca’s Transit information page.
This site provides a convenient source of information for all your public transportation needs in and around Manteca and beyond.
Manteca Transit operates fixed route and Dial-a-Ride bus service throughout Manteca with stops at key locations throughout the City.
First time rider? Let us help you plan your trip. Call us at (209) 456-8888.
Manteca Transit does not operate on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Lost and Found
- Passengers must have exact fare. Drivers do not make change.
- Manteca Transit is pleased to provide bike racks on every bus. There is no additional charge to use the bike racks when you pay the bus fare. Visit Bikes on Buses for more information.
- Manteca Transit is not responsible for articles left on the bus; however, we will do everything possible to help you retrieve a lost item.
- If you find an item left on the bus, please give it to the driver.
- If you lose something on a Manteca Transit bus, call the Transit Office at (209) 456-8888. Give the route and time you were riding the bus and an exact description of the lost item.
Manteca Transit holds all items found on the bus for 30 days.
Manteca Transit grants all citizens equal access to its transportation services without regard to race, color and national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. It is further the intent of Manteca Transit that all citizens are aware of their rights to such access. Any person who believes he or she has received discriminatory treatment by Manteca Transit on the basis of your race, color or national origin, may file a complaint with the City of Manteca.
For more information on the City of Manteca’s Title VI Civil Rights program and the procedures to file a complaint, please click here