Fixed route service is defined as transit passenger service in which vehicles operate along an established path and make stops to pick up and drop off passengers at preset times. Manteca Transit operates three fixed routes within the Manteca City limits.
Fixed Route System Map (printer friendly)
Fixed Route System Schedule (printer friendly)
Fixed Route Policies
Please bring exact fare
- Adult $1.00
- Youth (Age 5-18) $0.75
- Senior/Disabled/Medicare $0.50
- Child (under 5) Free
- Transfers Free
. Drivers do not carry cash and cannot make change.
Transfers are valid for thirty (30) minutes and must be surrendered after one use.
Transfers are only valid when transferring to another route.
One transfer per paying passenger will be issued upon request only when boarding the bus.
Need to take more than one bus to complete your trip? This is the procedure to follow:
- When you board your first bus, request a transfer ticket from the driver when you pay your fare.
- Transfers are free and are good for one hour.
- If a third bus is required to complete your trip, a full fare is required when boarding that bus.
1-Day, 7-day and 31-day pass users do not have to request a transfer.
Passes can be purchased at the Manteca Transit Office
- Monthly Pass
- Adult $35.00
- Youth (Age 5-18) $28.00
- Senior/Disabled/Medicare $28.00
- 10-Ride Pass
- Adult $9.00
- Youth (Age 5-18) $7.00
- Senior/Disabled/Medicare $4.50
or the Manteca Parks and Recreation Office.
Fixed Route Monthly Pass holders may use their pass to ride the Saturday General Public Dial-a-Ride service